SymCognition, LLC offers Education and Facilitated Staff Training services that are tailored to meet client needs.
Topics are presented with real life scenarios, providing teams with opportunities to apply skills and principles to solve problems. Selected Education and Facilitated Staff Training topics include:
- Information Integration and Harmonization Strategies – scenarios (one time vs continuing), scale, and reporting requirements (real time vs historical) are some of the topics to be covered.
- Business Analysis – roles (subject matter experts, analyst), tools, identification, documentation, optimization, and review of a process or workflow are some of the topics to be covered.
- Requirements Gathering and Documentation Strategies – roles (subject matter expert, analyst), core functionality (subject matter and technical), exceptions, and boundaries are some of the topics to be covered.
- Change Management – scenarios (configuration change, application upgrade), decision making, approval, communication, and trouble shooting are some of the topics to be covered.
- Support/Help Desk Strategies – issue management, metrics, Service Level Agreements (SLA), prioritization, communication, user support, and trouble shooting are some of the topics to be covered.
- Infrastructure Strategies – local vs cloud, enterprise storage, backups, monitoring, staffing, risk, and cost are some of the topics to be covered.
SymCogntion, LLC Education and Facilitated Staff Training Services are designed primarily for staff fulfilling an Informatics or IT role. Engagements range from a minimal advisory role to delivering customized materials at a formal training session.